In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations ("GDPR") and applicable local laws, we provide you here with information about how the DYNAMIC brand collects, uses, protects, retains, shares and deletes your personal data. We also provide information on how to contact us to exercise your rights under local law.
The DYNAMIC brand collects certain information during the following actions:
- Contact form: your first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone. This information is necessary for the proper processing of your request by our customer service.
- "Become a Reseller" form: your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone, company name and postal code. This information is necessary for the proper processing of your request by our sales department.
- Newsletter registration form: your e-mail address, and optionally your first name, last name and preferences.
- Account creation form: your first name, last name and e-mail address. This information is necessary and mandatory for you to purchase on our online shop.
- Buying a product online: in addition to the information requested when creating an account, you will need to provide information related to billing and delivery, namely your first name, last name, address, zip code, city, country and phone number. This information is necessary for the proper processing of your online order by our customer service.
In most cases we ask for your consent to carry out these collections.
Personal Data Protection Officer
Ingrid Menet is the Data Protection Officer for the DYNAMIC brand.
The cookies used by the DYNAMIC site allow you to :
- Keep products added to your cart
- Improve site security
You can change your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent them from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your permission. Your browser's help menu should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings.
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you use the services of the DYNAMIC website. Cookies set by these third parties are used to :
- to obtain statistics on traffic and navigation data on the DYNAMIC site,
- optimize the promotional messages and online advertisements produced by DYNAMIC,
- Enhance the online experience and offer products and services related to your interests.
These third parties include our measurement and analytics service provider, social networks and our email marketing solution:
- Google Analytics: solution for measuring site navigation data.
- Social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest): collection of part of the navigation data to broadcast advertising messages to visitors to the site and/or having expressed an interest in certain products.
- Mailchimp: email marketing solution used. The data collected is used to send information based on the interests of Newsletter subscribers.
For any additional information request, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.